Wednesday, July 22, 2009

remodeling :: kitchen inspiration


We are getting closer to seeing our small budget, dream kitchen come together so I'm finally getting filled with excitement again! After a year of extreme patience, I started to lose my focus and had no inspiration. This week while digging through our 'book of inspiration' I started to regain some of my design spunk back and thought I would share some. . .


Coastal Living,  www.myhomeideas.com

I'm loving this island! Although it's mostly enclosed and used as functional storage, the large curvacious legs and small open shelving gives it a totally carefree look. It's the perfect mix between Eric's traditional and my eclectic styles.


Cottage Living, www.myhomeideas.com

Can't you just picture yourself in this warm kitchen with the 'oh so cool' cottage meets modern-traditional style? The dark wood floors (which we're looking forward to in our own kitchen) help the green cabinets pop while still feeling cool and airy with the white paint and open shelving on the walls. My secret lust in this room is the bar stool bench! I am definitely going to incorporate this style in our kitchen. It gives it a living space feel without actually having to add square footage. And don't even get me started on the zinc island counter top . . . Yes, that's right. Zinc. Isn't it gorgeous?


Elle Decor, www.pointclickhome.com

This kitchen screams Eric while echoing classic. The white classic look is where
we started with our dream kitchen  but we've continued to cut and paste our 
own styles into the mix. . .


www.pointclickhome.com

Again with the traditional and classic look . . . Very clean, crisp and inspiring!


Metropolitan Home, www.pointclickhome.com

This kitchen inspiration is my "if i were a bachelorette" look but I had to throw it in there. The grey cabinetry is so glamorous when it's mixed with the glass tiles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails