Tuesday, July 14, 2009

tree hugger/planet lover



Ok . . .Now I can sleep at night. We wondered through the downtown streets of Beaumont, Texas and found Gulf Coast Recycling Co. as if it had been waiting for us for 6 months! I had begun to second guess myself after I loaded up the kids with the back of my car completely filled with 1-week worth of paper, plastic and aluminum. But as we pulled up to our destination with mother earth in mind, even Noelle got excited. Our recycling trip exceeded our expectations and motivated us to continue with our weekly trips downtown in an effort to be green. Now with Noelle on board, we can get back to living a semi-normal life . . .

So much for the Struggling Tree Hugger and say hello to the Planet Lover!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails