Tuesday, April 12, 2011

gardening :: fresh start


Gardening. Always LOVED it, 
but never had the much needed time to do it.

It's been a desire of mine for awhile but I think a much
needed necessity for my mother-in-law. She's a great gardener and 
has been without this hobby of hers since she moved here with us a few years ago.


SO . . . WE MADE ROOM FOR A VEGETABLE GARDEN.



 By the time we got back from our little spring break getaway, 
she had already planned out and planted our (I mean HER) garden.


You could say that we were all thrilled when we 
spotted our (I mean HER) first little baby tomato.


Even the kids were dying to have a picture with our (I mean HER) first producing plant.

   
          I hope we get to eat it before these crazy TEXAS squirrels do!







1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails