Wednesday, March 16, 2011

remodeling :: sixx design inspiration




I remember the first time I fell in love with Cortney and Robert Novogratz of Sixx Design.
I can't even tell you which magazine it was (if you saw their magazine press on their website, you'd understand where I'm coming from) but I'll never forget it! I immediately cut out the images of the spread like my own personal little paper doll and placed it in one of my design "inspiration" notebooks.

That was at least 2 to 3 years ago and of course now they are well beyond their modest "self taught" status to being some of the most fabulous high-end real estate flippers. (again, check out their press. crazy good.)



I have been craving and craving some good inspiration for the exterior of our house. While I lean toward cozy bungalows, there is no denying that what the good Lord gave us is a white colonial. A very very stark white colonial. . . 

In case you're wondering where I'm going with this, no matter the depth of my "inspirational research", I  have come full circle back to Sixx Design and their amazing burst of yellow mixed with the calming casual curtains. 

Love Love Love!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails