Monday, March 29, 2010

remodeling :: easter madness part one

So here I am again . . . there's not a day that goes by that I don't wish I could just stop and blog 

:: or maybe I should try to smell the roses :: 

But life has been so intense and full of surprises lately that I have not had an ounce of energy to pick up my computer at midnight  . . . instead I have opted to try to get some sleep since every morning seems to intale another chaotic start to another long day.

But you will all be happy to hear that we our on our last leg of remodeling!

:: i'm sure you're all so tired of hearing about it ::

I'm attaching a few pictures from the past couple of weeks with not much explanation . . .
just trust me that it's coming along and pray that my family won't have to put me in the crazy house!

I do have a few more pictures that are a little more current . . . as in I took them yesterday.
But you're still going to laugh when I tell you that our current goal is to have this done by Friday . . . as in this Friday . . . as in 4 days from now . . . as in Good Friday . . . as in this Easter weekend! 

Again, pray for my sanity and let the madness continue . . .






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails