Monday, May 10, 2010

happy mother's day to me . . .

I love my husband so much and I even love the way
he runs out of the house and tells me that he's going to buy me, my mom [she was visiting], 
and his mom some flowers! The best part is that I told him exactly what I wanted and 
where to go to get them . . .

I'm a sucker for fresh flowers and love love love them all over the house! 
So I was extremely happy and eager to cut and arrange my simple mother's day roses . . .

I even wrote my card for myself! Such a lovely day!




And of course we can never take good pictures .  . .

It was way past Lucas' naptime, Noelle was suppose to be packing to go visit her mom,
mom and dad were trying to hurry and get out of town, and I had to drag my lovely husband
away from the workers doing our flagstone patio. 

It was all I could do to pull everyone together for a quick snapshot . . .








And YES, Lucas desperately needs a haircut! 
It's on my list . . .





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails