Saturday, January 15, 2011

back to the blog-o-sphere . . .

Here I am . . .
back to the blog-o-sphere!

Before I kick off 2011 with everything about anything 
and anything about everything I have share a bit of my world.

It's been nearly 3 months since my last post and tons of  people have asked me why I haven't been blogging. (which is weird since I only have a few followers. ha ha ha)
The truth behind it all is that while I long to blog on a daily basis, any spare time that I have has been spent with my family. 

Many of my close friends know that my life has been beyond chaotic for the past few years, but I am happy to announce that our daily routines have resembled somewhat of a "normal life". I'm sure my mom is laughing right now because what I consider a "normal life" still seems to resemble a circus to those around me. 

Since October, (the notable last blog post) I have consumed every moment with making memories.

Halloween



Thanksgiving



Eric's Birthday



Christmas



New Year's

My  Birthday

And then to top  it all off . . .

Our Anniversary!

All of this wrapped with 

Friends



Family 



the best of Vintage shopping



and lots of our crazy Love!



The Lord has truly given me strength throughout 2010 and I praise Him 
for all of our countless blessings!

Here's to a "normal routine" in 2011 filled 
with many more memories and lots of  blogging!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails