Friday, February 12, 2010

the loveables :: printable valentines

Since my life and famille have been so bizarre for the past 3 years, I haven't had many opportunities to whip out the creative genius stuffed inside of me even though it's my heart's desire. This is the first year that Noelle hasn't done valentines for school {because 6th graders are way too cool for that} but nevertheless, now Lucas is of the age that his Mother's Day Out classes are full of classroom parties. 

So . . .

Since I have vowed to never buy Go Diego Go valentines for Lucas I was panicking for a quick creative substitute. Luckily there are some genius artists that have the time and talent to come up with great school valentines for the modern kiddos with modern moms!

I ordered the happy heart day animals for Lucas and decided to go ahead and order the love birds for Noelle in hopes that she'd change her mind. 


Sure enough, the love birds stole her heart! {yes, punn intended} Aren't they precious?!
Many thanks to Julie Green with up up creative on etsy  I was able to start the lovely weekend in a semi-creative way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails