Thursday, April 16, 2009

moving toward change

This is an exciting moment for us as we archive our move toward change. Eric, my husband, is busy opening a second location for his physical therapy clinic. I am keeping up with the kids while also getting back into the special event business. Meanwhile, we are completely remodeling our house while  all four of us live in our 'humble abode', also known as our garage apartment. With not much time to spare, I have convinced myself that blogging would be better than getting stressed out. Not only can we look at our lives written out in front of us and laugh, but we will now have an archive of moments to look back on as we move forward with our newest phase of life. . .the remodeling phase. I have always privately journaled my life and never gotten into the whole blogging thing. . .but here I am putting our 'famille bizarre' out there for all to consume, enjoy and relate. With much to anticipate we look forward to sharing with everyone who we are, what we want to be, and what we have to look forward to.

Enjoy your consumption of our 'famille bizarre'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails